As we are working hard to welcome all future visitors, please read the Albion Hotel updates regarding the Covid-19 virus.
The wellbeing and safety of our customers is always our top priority therefore, we’re continuing to follow all guidelines and updates suggested by the CDC, and local departments of public health including:
- Adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures, washing hands frequently and keeping hand sanitizer close by.
- Practicing social distancing, min. of 6 feet during all interactions especially for Housekeeping and Food & Beverage operations.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas including all rooms furniture and accessories, electronics like remote controls and switches.
- Handling products with care like towels and toiletry. Utilizing gloves and other methods to limit contact with hands.
- Encouraging our staff to stay home from work if they are not feeling well so they can recover without worry.
- During this period of time room service will be limited. Valet parking will not be available.
Please know that we are thrilled to welcome you back
Thank you for all your support. Please let us know if you have any questions.